Max is a pastor and author who has written over 50 titles selling millions of copies. He has become a very famous Christian writer and is the only author to have books awarded the Christian book of the year 3 separate years. In his early years in college, he actually wanted to become a lawyer, but changed his mind because of a Bible class that was mandatory at his collage. Max was the lead pastor for 20 years at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas and retired in 2007 to have limited role at Oak Hills but continues to write.
- "God is faithful even when his children are not."Topics: Faithful
- "Tragically, some people believe they are going to heaven when they die just because a few drops of water were sprinkled over their heads a few weeks after their birth. They have no personal faith, have never made a personal decision, and are banking on a hollow ceremony to save them. How absurd."Topics: Baptism, Heresy
- "You can endure change by pondering His permanence."Topics: Change
- "God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile."Topics: Heaven, Life
- " If today were your last, would you do what you’re doing? Or would you love more, give more, forgive more? Then do so! Forgive and give as if it were your last opportunity. Love like there’s no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love again.”Topics: Life, Forgiveness, Love
- "Indeed, baptism is a vow, a sacred vow of the believer to follow Christ. Just as a wedding celebrates the fusion of two hearts, baptism celebrates the union of sinner with Savior."Topics: Baptism